Culture & Arts
Our mission is to enrich the lives of Cochrane residents, enhance community spirit and promote healthy lifestyles with quality programs, events and services inspired by FUN!
Check the current Program and Activity Guide for great programs for kids, youth, families and adults.
PLEASE NOTE: Starting May 1, you must register for Town of Cochrane programs and activities in person or by phone only:
• Cochrane FCSS, 209 Second Avenue W
• 403-851-2534 or 403-851-2250
As of May 1, registration is no longer available at the Cochrane RancheHouse or online.
We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we work through changes with our software provider.
Registration for summer programs starts 9am, Wednesday May 2.
Here are some other services associated to our business:
- Arts and Culture email@example.com
- Cochrane Hiking Club
- Historic Cochrane Ranche Site - location of the ClubHouse Activity Centre and Discover the Ranche programs. Call 403-851-2534 for details
- Mixed & Ladies Volleyball Leagues
- Play Badminton firstname.lastname@example.org
- Town of Cochrane Summer Camps
- Seniors on the Bow Programs
- Jumpstart Activity Bags - available for loan
- Parks, Recreation and Culture Master Plan
The Cochrane Fun Van brings community spirit and programming to neighbourhoods and community events all over town.
- Follow us on Twitter @CochraneFunVan
- Book the Fun Van for your next community event, child's birthday or block party!
Fun Van Request Form
Recreation, Culture & the Arts plans, coordinates and sponsors the following community events in Cochrane;
- ClubHouse Art Walk - second Saturday of the month
- RancheHouse Monthly Art Show
- Kids Can Catch at Mitford Ponds - June
- Canada Day Family Festival at Mitford Park - July 1
- Family Active Nights - located at local school throughout the year
- Fun Van Family Fun Run - August
- Winter Wonderland Sleigh Ride - November
- Youth Active Night (sponsored by Jumpstart) - Wednesday, 6:15-7:45pm
Event Permits are now being processed in the Economic Development section of the Town of Cochrane.