The Town of Cochrane is adding a new way for residents to connect with us: a mobile app called My Cochrane.
The app gives residents another, easier way to communicate with the Town about programs, services, events, information, feedback and service requests.
Mayor Jeff Genung is pleased with the Town’s progress on communication and connection initiatives. “The community has asked for more ways to be connected and appreciates an easy ways to ask questions, get information and give feedback,” he says. ”My Cochrane is a great way to have all that and more at your fingertips.”
The app includes all the information on the Town website, as well as some new features:
• Notify Me: subscription notification service for emergency alerts, events, engagement opportunities, agendas, RFP opportunities and more
• My Requests: forms for submitting requests for service or information from Municipal Enforcement, Roads, Parks and Waste and Recycling
• Events and meeting calendars
• Town news in an easy-to-read and easy-to-share format
• Links to construction updates, Town forms, job postings and FAQ lists
My Cochrane is available now from the App Store and Google Play.