Our Business Development department is available to support Cochrane businesses. To contact our team to discuss challenges you may be facing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
2020-2030 Business Development Strategic Plan
Town Council showed their commitment to local business development and innovation by approving the 2020-30 Business Development Strategic Plan at their meeting Monday February 24, 2020.
The plan outlines four main business development strategies:
- Proactively promote the innovation sector in the Town of Cochrane.
- Proactively strengthen relationships with existing businesses groups, companies and major developers in Cochrane.
- Proactively plan and implement initiatives to enhance Historic Downtown Cochrane.
- Provide consultation and support for other Town initiatives, projects and processes that enhance Cochrane’s economic ecosystem.
Cochrane Business Development is a proud partner of Cochrane Dollars. Find out more about the local figures and landscapes featured on the bills, security features, and how you can use Cochrane’s local currency at CochraneDollar.ca.
Business development supports community economic growth through business attraction, retention programs, expansion and entrepreneur support. We attract economic investment to support and expand the existing business community.
Economic Vision Statement for Cochrane
Create a vibrant, thriving and complete economy, where a wide variety of employment and business opportunities draw local, national and international talent, business and investors.
Contact Cochrane Business Development via email today to find out how we can get you started!
- Research the local business climate and industry trends
- Identify customers and competitors
- Uncover local opportunities
- Find available properties
The microsite also helps you ask the right questions, analyze the data and make better business decisions.
Business Development Email List
Join our mailing list and you will receive our monthly newsletter with events and information related to business and economic development in Cochrane.