What is The Town doing?
TOWN FACILITY CLOSURES: MAY 7
The Town of Cochrane is closing some public facilities to the public to extend virus protection for staff and the community.
Work inside facilities continues, with staff accessible by email and phone.
- Cochrane Visitor Information Centre: Closed as of 8:30am, Friday May 7, 2021 https://www.albertahealthservices.ca/topics/Page16944.aspx, Other info: https://www.cochrane-tourism.ca/
- Operations Shop: Remains closed firstname.lastname@example.org
- Family Resource Network (FRN): Remains open 9am-12pm & 1-4pm M-F, 403-851-2250, email@example.com
- Protective Services Centre: Remains closed, 403-851-2500
- Family and Community Support Services (FCSS): Remains open 9am-4pm M-F, 403-851-2250, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cochrane RancheHouse Closed as of 8:30am, Monday May 10, 2021 403-851-2500
- This does not include the pre-schools or vaccination clinics.
- Make payments through online banking, phone banking or at the bank.
The public is asked to follow Alberta Health protocols and to check with specific facilities about their closures or restrictions.
Actions to help staff and protect the public
- The Town’s COVID-19 Response Strategy
(presented to Council June 22, 2020)
- Cochrane’s COVID response timeline
- Town facilities were closed to the public Mar-Jul; find out what facilities are open and where to get more information
- all non-essential work-related travel is suspended; alternate methods of participating in meetings, training and conferences are being used
- some Town staff working from home
Local resources, information and connections
- Mayor’s video updates (March, April, May)