Activities for All Ages
Things you CAN do during COVID-19
As we all adjust to following COVID safety protocols, there are still things we can do to make each day a little bit brighter. Here are some ideas for activities you can enjoy, online and in-person, while keeping yourself and your family safe.
- 10 things to experience art, music and culture
- 10 things to experience your neighbourhood
- 10 things to experience the great outdoors
- 10 things to be a tourist in your own town
- 10 things to experience an Alberta staycation
- 10 things to discover Cochrane's history
- 10 things to discover world culture
- 10 things: Choose your own adventure!
We have put together some resources to help during this difficult time.
- Check out our most recent Town of Cochrane Activity Guide here.
- Cochrane Public Library - the Cochrane Public Library has multiple eresoures including newspapers, books, movies, online and language learning. Go to cochranepubliclibrary.ca/eresources for a complete list! They have something for every age! Visit their site to see what they are offering!
- Watch local: a list of tv shows and movies filmed in our area so you can get your scenery fix
- Cultivate Cochrane
- This is a link to a free gardening basics guide
- Cochrane Community Gardens Society
- City of Calgary - At Home Activities
- Participaction Guide - No gym, No park, No problem! (Physical Activity)
- The Calgary Legacy Community Association - information on how to start your own garden
Families, Kids & Youth
- Family Resource Network Monthly Calendar
- Ages and Stages activities (ages 2mo-60mo)
- Hello I am a Virus - Workbook for Kids (PDF)
- Activity Guide for Multiple Ages (PDF)
- Teen Focused Activity Guide (PDF)
- Coping at Home for Families (PDF)
- Active for Life helps parents raise physically literate kids
To access parenting support call 403-851-2265 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Adults & Older Adults
- Check out our most recent Town of Cochrane Activity Guide here. Includes activities for adults & older adults.