Seniors on the Bow Centre
The Seniors on the Bow Centre (SOTB) is located on the second floor of the Spray Lake Sawmills Family Sports Centre (800 Griffin Road E).
Programs, activities & events
Check our current publications for news, activities and event
- Seniors on the Bow April calendar
- Seniors on the Bow April newsletter
- Seniors on the Bow May calendar
- Seniors on the Bow May newsletter
To register for programs, please contact Town of Cochrane Recreation, Culture and the Arts at 403-851-2534. (To ensure that members get their discounts, registration for SOTB fitness programs is currently unavailable for online registration.)
Don't see a program you're looking for? Email us to share your suggestion!
Find out more!
- Donation and Partnership Opportunities
- Rental Information
- Society and Board of Directors
- Volunteer Opportunities
If you have a service or skill you would like to share, contact us to find out how you can join our team of instructors, service providers and facilitators. For additional opportunities, please:
- Visit Cochrane recreation pages to review more recreation, culture and arts options
- Visit the Senior Organizations page to discover other opportunities for adults 50 years of age and older.
About the Centre
The Seniors on the Bow Centre opened on April 1, 2011 and provides programs and resources for adults 50 and over in Cochrane and surrounding areas.
- Approximately 5000 square feet
- Commercial kitchen
- Games room
- Home base for Rockyview Handi-Bus Cochrane services
Seniors enjoy healthy lifestyles and actively contribute to their community.
The Seniors on the Bow is a vibrant non-profit society with resources that enhance the quality of life for all those over 50.
For the betterment of all our seniors, we:
- Work responsibly together
- Demonstrate a caring and loving attitude
- Promote learning and mentoring
- Have fun and are opti