Seniors on the Bow Centre
Seniors on the Bow is opening October 18!
Regular programs start Oct 18
- Welcome Back Wine & Cheese - Oct 27, 1-3pm
- Hot Lunch at Noon - Nov 19, 12pm
Programs, activities & events
Seniors on the Bow Calendar
Check out the fall calendar!
Town Program Activity Registration
Check out the Activity Guide and scroll down to see lists of things you CAN DO during this time.
To register for Town programs, please call 403-851-2250.
Don’t see a program you’re looking for? Contact us to share your suggestion!
Find out more!
- Donation and Partnership Opportunities
- Rental Information
- Society and Board of Directors
- Volunteer Opportunities
If you have a service or skill you would like to share, contact us to find out how you can join our team of instructors, service providers and facilitators.
About the Centre
The Seniors on the Bow Centre opened on April 1, 2011 and provides programs and resources for adults 50 and over in Cochrane and surrounding areas.
- Approximately 5000 square feet
- Commercial kitchen
- Games room
- Home base for Rockyview Handi-Bus Cochrane services
Seniors enjoy healthy lifestyles and actively contribute to their community.
The Seniors on the Bow is a vibrant non-profit society with resources that enhance the quality of life for all those over 50.
For the betterment of all our seniors, we:
- Work responsibly together
- Demonstrate a caring and loving attitude
- Promote learning and mentoring
- Have fun and are optimistic