FEATURE YOUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES IN THE SHOP COCHRANE HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE
This holiday season, Cochrane Business Development is publishing its third annual Holiday Gift Guide. We’re featuring local businesses in a catalogue-style guide to encourage residents to shop locally. View the Gift Guide promotion one-pager here.
This year, with cautious shoppers and the ever-changing and uncertain environment, our Gift Guide theme is: Christmas Shopping Made Easy
We’d like to encourage businesses to curate special holiday gift baskets, bags, boxes or packages for their customers that can easily be ordered and picked up curbside or delivered.
If that doesn’t work for your business, that’s ok too. We have many options to participate!
Your business is very important to our community and we want to give you a special opportunity to register for 2020.
- Retail businesses get 1/2 page with a package or product photo, details and contact information side-by side.
- Services and restaurants get 1/8 page with a logo, description and contact information side-by side.
And we make it easy for you to participate!
- Deliver the guide to every residence in Cochrane
- Publish a digital edition with links
- Promote the guide and participating businesses through ads, Cochrane Movie House, Cochrane Now and social media
- Provide promotional graphics for you to use
- Offer shop local incentives and prizes
OPEN & SAFE CAMPAIGN
The Cochrane Economic Recovery Task Force developed the OPEN & SAFE program to help Cochranites find local businesses.
The awareness campaign is designed to give confidence to shoppers that local businesses have followed the guidance of the provincial health authority and that they’re taking the proper measures to help ensure customers and employees will be safe.
It’s free to register and the resources will help you and your business as you move toward economic recovery.
Cochrane’s small and locally owned businesses are woven into the fabric of our Town. The COVID-19 pandemic has brought many changes to every facet of Cochrane residents’ lives. These are challenging times for everyone.
Residents: While we may not be able to give our local businesses our patronage in person right now, there is much we can do to show our support. Start by visiting this page, or your favourite local shop’s website to see what they are offering.
- Whenever possible, buy locally
- Order from local businesses online
- Purchase gift certificates now to use later
- Order meals for takeout or delivery
- Send messages of support or reviews on social media
Business owners: If you have adjusted your services to meet this ever-changing environment, please drop us a line so we can share your message.
Have a community story you want to share? We want to hear of those heroes, big or small, who have found creative ways to offer support and cheer during the pandemic. Email your story today.
Together, we can get through this.
Find out more: